AxisPlus Benefits is a comprehensive flexible spending, health savings, and employee benefits service provider. Since our founding in 1985, AxisPlus Benefits has consistently provided superior customer service for school districts and government entities across the nation.
What services does AxisPlus Benefits provide?
AxisPlus Benefits has a reputation of providing superior products and services which include:
• Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
• Health savings accounts (HSA)
• Health reimbursement accounts (HRA)
• COBRA administration
• Other human resource tools
What are the advantages to offering AxisPlus Benefits’ services?
Offering benefits to your employees comes with a variety of advantages. Some of these include:
• Tax savings for the employer and employee. Employee’s pre-tax contributions to certain employee benefits are excluded from FICA taxes so you have the potential to save thousands!
• Increased employee morale and reduced turnover.
• Easy administration and setup. AxisPlus Benefits will walk you through the setup process and we’ll handle the day-to-day administration so you can focus on more important matters.
Why should I choose AxisPlus Benefits to administer my Section 125 benefits?
What truly makes AxisPlus Benefits unique is that we were created to exclusively serve school districts and government entities. Because of this, the plans, fees, and communication materials come with a deep understanding of your needs. Some of AxisPlus Benefits’ capabilities include:
• Plan design and compliance. All of our plan documents have been reviewed by top-notch attorneys to make sure that our plans are in compliance.
• Custom designed communication and marketing materials. We will provide your employees with simple to understand communication materials tailored to serve you. Our materials are so effective that we have seen a 10% to 20% increase in participation as a result of our communication packets.
• Efficient and accurate claims processing. AxisPlus Benefits processes claims within 24 hours of receipt with a 98% accuracy rate!
• Always accessible. We make sure employees are able to easily access their benefits account 24 /7 through our website www.myaxisplus.com or by calling our toll free number.
• Easy reimbursement. With the AXISPlus debit card employees can pay for qualified medical and dependent care expenses at any location where MasterCard® is accepted without having to worry about claim forms or reimbursement checks.
• Superior customer service. One of the most important aspects about AxisPlus Benefits is that of providing outstanding customer service. Since 1985 AxisPlus Benefits has consistently received high customer service ratings.
Listed above are just a few of the many capabilities of AxisPlus Benefits. To request further information about what AxisPlus Benefits can do for your organization click here.
Submit claims online or access account information
July 02, 2013
White house delays ACA reporting and “play or pay” penalties until 2015.
May 23, 2013
Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) and Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), introduced the Family and Retirement Health Investment Act of 2013. The Act works to strengthen HSAs and FSAs.
May 15, 2013
Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) and Senator Mike Enzi (R-WY) introduced the Medical FSA Improvement Act (S. 966) that seeks to eliminate the use-or-lose rule by allowing individuals to cash-out unused FSA balances.